Michael Seidelman, Screenwriter - Read My Spider-Man 4 Script Now
Michael Seidelman, Screenwriter - Read My Spider-Man 4 Script Now   Michael Seidelman, Screenwriter - Read My Spider-Man 4 Script Now   Michael Seidelman, Screenwriter - Read My Spider-Man 4 Script Now   Michael Seidelman, Screenwriter - Read My Spider-Man 4 Script Now   Michael Seidelman, Screenwriter - Read My Spider-Man 4 Script Now
Michael Seidelman, Screenwriter - Read My Spider-Man 4 Script Now

I am now focused on novel writing, but prior to that I had written several screenplays including this one for a Spider-Man sequel to the Sam Raimi directed trilogy. As I have been a die-hard Spider-Man fan since I was three years-old and being also a big movie buff, I thought I could put those two loves together and write a Spider-Man 4 script that I would love to see on the big screen.

As many of the storylines were wrapped up in Spider-Man 3, I wanted to continue the story with the next chapter in Peter Parker's journey but breathe some new life into it so it ends with a nice set up for future Spider-Man films. This script is loosely inspired by the popular "Kraven's Last Hunt" storyline. The synopsis is as follows:

Having lost both his best friend and the love of his life, Peter Parker tries to push his personal and professional life forward after graduating from University. But both Peter's future and that of his superhero alter-ego are threatened when two foreigners come to New York with a plot to bury Spider-Man once and for all. After seemingly defeating Spider-Man, with the help of The Chameleon, Kraven the Hunter takes up Spidey's post of New York's "protector", throwing the city into a deadly panic only one man can end. But will our hero rise from the ground or is this truly the end for the city... and for Spider-Man?

If you have read the entire script, I'd love to hear your feedback in the comment section below. Please share your thoughts on everything from Mary Jane's departure to the use of villains, but please use a spoiler warning before discussing the script's twists. I will frequent the board and respond to as many posts as I can.

Enjoy! Click here to read about my other projects and here to contact me.

Based on characters owned by Marvel Entertainment, Inc. This script is Un-Official. It is not associated with Marvel. It uses content copyright by Marvel, without permission as fan-fiction. This material is used for the purposes of informed discussion, and is not intended to interfere with Marvel's right to use said material for their own commercial goals.

Comments page 5 of 74
Click here to add a comment
weemToorere
Posted 30 days ago
http://www.smartphone-printer.com/xfsear ch/Nicholas+Galitzine/ - Nicholas Galitzine

dutch brother
CAPITAN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR espanol castellano
Broadchurch

http://betmoon13.com/category/desenhos-a nimes/star-wars-the-clone-wars/ - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Baelor Baelor
chef 2014
John Wick 2: Un Nuevo Dia Para Matar (2...
Download Lossless FLAC Music

http://www.database-special-news.info/de scargar-pelicula/un-hombre-llamado-ove/b lurayrip-ac3-5-1/ - Un Hombre Llamado Ove BluRayRip AC3 5.1

Beyond.S01.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV
Van Vlees En Bloed S01E05

http://i3sa.com/13-reasons-why-capitulo- 3-latino-hd-online/ - 13 Reasons Why CapГ­tulo 3 Latino HD Online

Facebook
mkv
Детектив
Kengo Kawanishi

http://vieclamluongcao.com/category/hard -rock - Hard Rock

Romans (236)
Killers STREAMING ITA (2014)
Для самых маленьких Хочешь отправиться в удивительное приключение по улицам знаменитого города Лос-Бурритос? Присоединяйся к Скуби-Ду, его товарищам, и вперед, в дорогу! Скуби-Ду и его закадычные друзья Шэгги, Фред, Вельма и Дафна решили полакомиться вкусными сладкими скубиками, но внезапно обнаружили, что в Лос-Бурритос... Раздают: 0 Качают: 0 Размер: 483MB
Elvira Safiulina
weemToorere
Posted 30 days ago
http://savegasuae.com/forums/posts/85547 / - Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revange

Navy CIS: New Orleans
Gamer 3D A.A BluRay 3D 1080p
Emily Browning
Insurgente 3D HOU BluRay 3D 1080p

http://sekabet161.com/online-hry/my-litt le-farmies-3 - Detail My Little Farmies BudovatelskГЎ farmГЎЕ™skГЎ strategie, kterГЎ vГЎs od zaДЌГЎtku dostane svou vГЅbornou hratelnostГ­.

Continue Reading >< br />Everybody Is A Star Sly And The Family Stone Mp3
Stephan Grossmann
Babe, el cerdito valiente
Rabbids Invasion

http://oekakies.com/news-style/compagnie-aerienne-uniformes-chic-s2313405.html - Vous allez adorer les nouveaux uniformes de cette compagnie aГ©rienne !

Download: Gorillaz - Tomorrow Comes Today (Official Video).mp3
Watch The Nut Job 2 (2017) Full Movie Online
SpongeBob Sq...S11E38
Black Dynamite
Self Help

http://tokojualjam.com/50-nuances-de-grey-2015slaa-en-streaming-vf-vk.html - 50 Nuances de Grey

GET IT NOW
Prey (2017)

http://justicehargrove.com/tvfiche-31010-Moby- [beep] - HD Moby [beep]

Broken (2017)
Acacias 38
The Strain
Penny Dreadf...2014
Mood of The Day
AnthonyMuh
Posted 30 days ago
causes of world war 1 essay help
writer paper
live statistics homework help
where can i get help for my homework
pay you to do my homework
Eugenesom
Posted 30 days ago
wh0cd231043 buy neurontin buy advair buy [beep]
weemToorere
Posted 30 days ago
http://loansapps.info/torrent/1663344367 /%5BJAV%5D+%5BUncesored%5D+Heydouga+4017 -PPV241+%5B1080p%5D - [JAV - [Uncesored - Heydouga 4017-PPV241 [1080p -

E19 Live eviction #3
June 15, 2017
FIFA Futsal Wolrd cup Colombia 2016 (Grupo D) - Australia vs. Brasil
Zarsanga Tapay Mp3

http://preetihospitality.com/person/rach el-drance - Rachel Drance

Thunderbirds Are Go!
Joji Hirota - Haru No Umi
Formation LPIC1 Comptia Linux(N)
????????????
Jon Gries

http://koraed.com/torrent/1661979611/Gam e+of+Thrones+S06E08+1080p+WEB+h264-EXCLU SiVE - Game of Thrones S06E08 1080p WEB h264-EXCLUSiVE

Derniere page
NCIS: Los Angeles 4x20
NCIS: Los Angeles
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo [beep] teiru
Download

http://xs3q.com/2014/02/indiana-jones-an d-the-staff-of-kings-torrent-ps2-2009/ - Indiana Jones and The Staff of Kings (PS2) 2009

Halo: Nightfall
(2016) PC | Лицензия

http://xs3q.com/2016/03/download-isuca-t orrent-bluray-rip-720p-2015/ - Isuca BluRay Rip 720p 2015

Supergirl 2. evad (2016)
Dominion Tank Police
SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd.
Containment Season 1 (2016) - Episode 13
Kingdom Saison 3 VO
Posted 17395 days ago
Ayden Tribbiani
Posted 155 days ago
Okay, this is amazing. What do you say we make this into a movie BUT add Deadpool and Carnage. It'd be 3 hours. Everything you have for your script, BUT add some Deadpool scenes and Carnage. If it's okay with you, can i use the plot of your script for my own personal script to keep for myself?
Michael Seidelman
Posted 454 days ago
Thanks very much, Spiderfan. I like to think you’re right about that!
Spiderfan
Posted 457 days ago
This script is great! If Sam Raimi had read this one, maybe he wouldn't have cancelled Spider-Man 4
Michael Seidelman
Posted 468 days ago
Thanks very much, James and Tomas!
Tomas West Ocampo
Posted 468 days ago
It has the trilogy spirit
James
Posted 527 days ago
Wow i really like what you did with this story
i would love to see another script for say Spider-Man with The Lizard or Black Cat or even Wolverine- ever since the first spiderman film was going to have a cameo from Hugh Jackman's Wolverine i always wanted to see him meet Tobey's Spider man
Mark
Posted 802 days ago
Hi, Michael. I thought the script was pretty good. One other suggestion I would add is to show how Rhino found Kraven's hideout. This way the reader knows how he did it and you won't have to slow down a scene to explain it.

It would also be a good opportunity to show Rhino's intelligence and give him a little more credibility.
Danny
Posted 883 days ago
I'm not wohrty to be in the same forum. ROTFL
Michael Seidelman
Posted 910 days ago
Thank you very much for the praise “This Is Really Awesome” and to Dan, whose comment I somehow missed. I’m happy people are still reading and enjoying the screenplay.

They’re rebooting the Spider-Man movies AGAIN but this time Sony is working with Marvel Studio and he’ll be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe so I have faith the latest (and hopefully final) reboot will be great. Though yes, it would have been terrific to have seen my screenplay being used :)
This Is Really Awesome
Posted 911 days ago
Dude! This is AWESOME! If only they made THIS into a movie instead of the Amazing Spider-Man.

I actually liked the two reboot films, but this would be a way better option, with the promise of Spidey 5. If only you could've submitted this script before they went ahead with the reboot...
Dan
Posted 1032 days ago
I love the ending, perfect set up for potential sequels. The script does have a great mix of action, but not going too overboard, which is definitely good.

The dialogue is certainly the script's biggest flaw. Especially with Rhino, I understand that you are staying true to the character, but it's too over-the-top, and a lot of audience members aren't comic book readers, and will criticize Rhino on that point.

Plus, the script I believe needs to be more grounded and less childish. It seems that this Spider-Man is a lot more goofy and ridiculous than the others. I know, since the reboot, that this movie will never happen, but in order to recover from the poor reception of SM3, SM4 has to be more grounded and contain more mature themes so adults and children can have a great time.

The second half was much more impressive and had greater quality than the first. My only suggestions are to fix the dialogue, Rhino, maturity and grounding of the script.

Sorry if it's too critical, you may disagree with my points, but you did ask for opinions, and this one is mine. Thank you for reading
Michael Seidelman
Posted 1443 days ago
Thanks Nick for the feedback, both positive and negative!

There are definitely some improvements I could make if I didn’t want to eat up time from current projects – fixing up some of the dialog would be at the top of the list. Though it differs from the comics, I still like the conclusion with Rhino and Kraven but understand if others don’t. Re: how Betty and Rhino knew where Kraven's lair was, I had some exposition explaining how The Rhino tracked it down but the script worked better without that dialog clogging up an otherwise tight scene so I left it out.

Thanks again for taking the time to read the script and send me feedback and I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Nick Ford
Posted 1456 days ago
Oops! By "he" I meant a friend of mine who wrote the Spider-Man 4 script, not Alan Moore! XD

Sorry for the lack of necessary context there!

(I also wanna add your portrayal of JJ was spot on!)
Nick Ford
Posted 1456 days ago
(WARNING SPOILERS INVOLVED)

Hey Michael, I don't know if you keep track of this stuff but just in case...

I was reminded today while reading Alan Moore's, "Writing for Comics: Volume One" about a Spider-Man 4 script involving Carnage that he wrote (it was just an opening scene involving a lab scene and then an external street shot involving car alarms from what I can remember...). Thinking about that I looked up "Spider-Man 4 script" and found this.

At first I wasn't sure I was gonna read it but I read a few pages and found myself hooked pretty early on (it helps that Spider-Man is my favorite superhero I guess... :P).

Just wanna give some praise and criticism.

First, the positive:

I liked the story overall (Coincidentally I've ordered KLH for a birthday present so hopefully I'll have it soon)
I liked that there was no love story, it kept Peter focused and developed his relationship with Aunt May
I liked the fight scenes
The overall pacing was good (though some scenes like the cheese scene honestly seemed like padding...)
The romance between Ned and Betty was unexpected but welcomed and I enjoyed the twist in it
Spider-Man was well conceived with witty wise-cracks and some scenes literally had me laughing out loud!

Some negatives though:

I agree with another commenter that Rhino should not have killed Kraven and that Kraven should've had his "honorable death".
How did Betty know where Chamelon and Kraven were? When was that established? Rhino?
I thought some scenes and dialogue weren't the strongest they could be and (please don't kill me for this!) I thought the story could've been longer
I would suggest more character building of Gwen and her father and Betty and Ned so we can care more when Gwen's father (predictably granted, died). I literally did not care when he died and promptly moved on.

I think that's all for now, maybe I'll just write some of that script myself...I am interested in writing comic books...

Anyways, nice work!